Our procedures require trained professionals to recover bodily fluids such as blood & other potentially infectious materials. For the safety of EXTREME TRAUMA DIVISION employee’s and the safety of others we strictly adhere to all federal, state and local laws, including OSHA (Occupational Safety Health Administration), DOT (Department Of Transportation), and EPA (Enviromental Protection Agency) regulations. Pursuant to OSHA regulations, supervisors and technicians are required to have the following; Bloodbourne Pathogen “BBP” Certification; Personal Protective Equipment “PPE” training; current Hepatitis B vaccinatations; Bloodbourne Pathogen Exposure Control training; Hazardous Communication Training; & Respiratory Training. EXTREME TRAUMA DIVISION supervisors & technicians take “EXTREME” pride in oursevles and the work we perform!
- Suicides & Self-Inflicted Wounds Cleanup – The taking of one’s own life (or the attempt) can be very difficult to understand. The mind can go through an uncomprehended amount of mixed and painful emotions that overwhelms family & friends. We will work as discreetly as possible to maintain and protect the confidentiality of the victim and its family.
- Homicides / Murders Cleanup – The taking of a life by another leaves loved ones traumatized and victimized. The family is often speachless and overwhelmed with mixed emotions and grief. Coping with loss of a loved one is difficult enough, let EXTREME TRAUMA remove some of the burden. EXTREME TRAUMA will remove and sanitize your home or commercial location of any blood or biological material that may be left behind as a result of this tragic incident.
- Unattended Death Cleanup – After a death, nature begins the process of returning our phyical being to its simplist form. This process begins immediately after death and the sign of biological decompostition starts to show within as little as one day. These situations require trained professionals to clean and remediate the area so that it may be inhabited or sold.
- Hoardings / Filth Cleanup – EXTREME TRAUMA helps families and friends recover properties that have been neglected for various kinds of reasons. This type of clean-up is more common than you may know. We always work discreetly with families and friends of the people who have been unable to take care of there dwelling due to phyical or mental limitations.
- Industrial Accidents / Injury Cleanup – Unfortunately as much as we preach and practice safety, industrial and workplace accidents, injuries and even deaths occur all to often. Industrial & workplace incidents can be a traumatic personal experience for employees and those around.
- Tear Gas Remediation – Sometimes law enforcement is forced to use irritants & chemicals to protect and persuade individuals out of a situation. Remediation of a home or business following pepper spray (Capsaicin) or tear gas (CN Chloroacetophenone, CS – Ortho-Chlorobenzylidene-Malononitrile or CR – Dibenz (b,f) – 1,4- Oxazepine) use requires a specially trained professional to remove the harsh chemicals. Without proper remediation, entry back into the premises is nearly impossible. improper remediation by personnel not properly trained results in long term exposure to these irritating substances that cause rashes and respiratory concerns.
- Vehicle Blood / Fluids Cleanup – Violent activities such as shootings, self-inflicted wounds and stabbings often occur inside cars, trucks and other forms of transportation. Even unattended deaths inside a motor vehicle accelerates the biological decomposition process, which results in bodily fluids being released at an accelerated rate. Proper recovery of all the fluids and sanitizing the vehicle of the highest importance to restoring the vehicle to a usable state.
- LAW ENFORCEMENT, CORONERS, AND PUBLIC SERVICE AGENCIES – Extreme Trauma provides comprehensive , fully compliant clean up services for law enforcement, coroners, and public service agencies. We pride ourselves on prompt, professional service and back all of our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Homicide, Suicide, and accidental death remediation: Cleaning, disinfecting, and removal of all contaminated items to restore the scene to a safe, non biohazardous state.
- Police vehicle cleaning and decontamination: From basic grime to blood and hazardous materials residue.
- Removal of contaminated items in distressed properties: Removal of contaminated furnishings, carpeting, building materials, and equipment from distressed properties.
- Blood and body fluid disposal: In compliance with OSHA and federal health and saftey codes. Also compliant with the Medical Waste Management Act.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How much does a service like this cost?
A majority of the business is covered and billed through the property insurance. EXTREME TRAUMA will work with any property insurance company. We will work with your insurance agent through the entire process to keep you and your agent informed on the entire job process. (Work will not be started on location until it has been cleared & approved with your insurance or the homeowner so as to make sure that there is little to no out of pocket costs for you). Every scene is different, so its very hard to give costs estimates until we actually see the scene. EXTREME TRAUMA will give “FREE” estimates to all customers.
Why should I use a service like this instead of cleaning it myself?
There are many health risks involved when dealing with cleaning a biohazard scene. The medical waste must be properly disposed of through a licensed medical waste facility. We provide a service that will safely and properly remove and dispose of any and all biohazardous waste in the affected property.
How soon after I make the call will you arrive?
EXTREME TRAUMA DIVISION can be onsite within 2-3 hours of the initial call. EXTREME TRAUMA is a 24/7 company. We work around the clock to assist you in your time of need.
There are many health risks involved in cleaning a scene yourself. There are many bloodbourne pathogens that put you at risks such as…
- Hepatitis B & C
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (AIDS)
- Respiratory Infections
- Aerosol Transmissible Diseases
These are reasons why someone should use a professional clean up company who are familiar with these situations to properly clean up and dispose of medical waste. We have only trained professionals to handle these situations for you. After removal, we disinfect the entire affected area to guarantee complete safety for you and your family.